Bill specializes in assisting national, regional and local clients with land sales, site selection and acquisition, leasing and asset disposition. Over the years, Bill has represented a number of top organizations with market analysis, real estate development consulting and contract negotiations. Bill leverages in-depth market knowledge and an understanding of current national trends to help his clients achieve their real estate objectives.
Prior to beginning his career in commercial real estate, Bill spent 15 years as a sales representative and manager with a regional aerial photography company, supporting many of the premier office, retail and residential developers on the east coast. Bill’s extensive experience of watching growth patterns from the air brings tremendous value to his clients in finding the best possible locations.
Professional Credentials and Recognitions
- Board of Directors/Member, Triangle Commercial Association of REALTORS® (TCAR)
- 2021 Triangle Commercial Association of Realtors (TCAR) Elite Land Broker Award
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member, Raleigh Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Cary Chamber of Commerce
Education and Designations
- Georgia State University – Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Marketing Concentration
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, North Carolina