Tessa Compagno - Professional - Investment Management
Tessa is a Sales Representative operating out of the Toronto West office. She specializes in commercial sales and leasing across the GTA, focusing on industrial assets in the GTA Central and West submarkets.
Prior to joining Avison Young, Tessa worked in various roles supporting the real estate industry, including environmental consulting and construction project management. Having managed numerous environmental site assessments for real estate transactions and various sizes of construction projects, Tessa lends a unique perspective to industrial deals. In particular, she provides an understanding of various stakeholder perspectives and presents creative strategies for all stages of the transaction process.
- Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Toronto Real Estate Board Commercial Division (TREB)
- Bachelor of Environmental Studies (Honours) from York University
- Certificate of Geographic Information Systems and Remote Sensing from York University