Russ specializes in the sales and leasing of industrial properties and development sites in the Vancouver market. His honest, advisory approach and service excellence has resulted in Russ doing multiple assignments with loyal clients. Russ became a Principal at Avison Young in 2015 after 17 years at Colliers International where he was a Senior Vice President. He has been directly involved in over $500 million in sales and over 5.5 million square feet of leasing, with a focus on sales and user representation. Russ has a passion for learning and working in teams to best serve clients, and his greatest strength is his strong relationships and trust with users, investors, and influencers in the Metro Vancouver market.
Professional Associations & Designations
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV)
- Urban Development Institute (UDI)
- B.Comm at UBC (Urban Land Economics)
- BCIT – advanced certificate of environmental management of real estate
- Elevate – Colliers executive leadership program