Robin is a Principal at Avison Young, where he specializes in assisting organizations in the acquisition of their real estate needs, developing strategic solutions for expansions, consolidations, dispositions, relocations and lease negotiations.
Robin has quickly been recognized as a successful and trusted real estate advisor by providing creative and tailored solutions for his loyal clientele. Whether his clients are interested in leasing or purchasing their facility, Robin works diligently to develop a sound strategy that positions his clients in a manner that allows them to benefit and take advantage of the current market conditions and plan for their future requirements.
Robin began his commercial Real Estate career at Avison Young in 2011 after completing the Marketing Management – Professional Real Estate program at British Columbia Institute of Technology. Since this time, he has been recognized as “Rookie of the Year”, successfully earned the title of Principal, as one of the youngest employees to achieve such recognition within the organization globally and remains an active top producer within the Vancouver office.
In his spare time, Robin enjoys spending time with his wife and two young daughters.
Professional Associations & Designations
- BC Technology Industry Association (BCTIA)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV)
- Urban Development Institute (UDI)
- Marketing Management/Commercial Real Estate - British Columbia Institute of Technology
- Real Estate Trading Services - University of British Columbia