Rhett Craig, MBA - Professional - Investment Management
Rhett Craig specializes in finding creative real estate solutions within the office and medical sectors, on behalf of Buyers, Sellers, Tenants and Landlords alike. His clients benefit from his experience, market expertise, attention to detail and problem-solving skills to achieve their desired goals.
Rhett holds both a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics and a Master’s Degree from the University of South Carolina. His math background, combined with his knowledge of business development, provide clients with both a savvy financial understanding of their goals as well as comprehensive marketing strategies. In his spare time, you can find Rhett running, hiking, cheering on his Gamecocks and spending time with his wife, Emmie, and daughter, Mollie.
- Avison Young Greenville’s Emerging Leader Ambassador (2019)
- Member of Avison Young Affinity Groups: Tenant Advisory, Agency Leasing, Healthcare
- Darla Moore School of Business Young Alumni Board (2018-2021)
- Upstate Alliance Member (2017 – Present)
- March of Dimes’ Executive Leadership Committee (2019)
- Greenville Chamber of Commerce (2017 – Present)
- Spartanburg Chamber of Commerce (2017 – Present)