Senior Vice President
As a member of Avison Young’s office brokerage team, Nicolas Bilodeau splits his time between agency leasing and tenant representation—an approach that affords him a 360 degree view of the motives and goals of both landlords and tenants, ideally positioning him to best advise his clients. In addition to leasing, Nicolas is also involved in office sales managing on behalf of vendors and advising buyers.
With a proven track record in business management and operations, Nicolas enriches the office division with a combination of work and business ethics via a client-centric focus. He is constantly increasing his market knowledge, growing his value to his clients and his team.
Professional Associations & Designations
- British Columbia Real Estate Association (BCREA)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV)
- Urban Development Institute (UDI)
- Argus Software Certified ASC Enterprise
- Commerce - Athabasca University
- Diploma in Urban Land Economics - UBC Sauder School of Business