Liz Clare, CCIM - Professional - Investment Management
Liz Clare, CCIM joined Avison Young in November 2013 as Principal with the Capital Markets Group specializing in the retail product type. In addition to investment sales, she is equally adept with retail Landlord and Tenant Representation. With an extensive list of notable clients, she has represented financial institutions, loan servicers, pension funds, REITs, and private investors. Relying upon an extensive network of industry resources and relationships, she possesses superior knowledge with respect to market trends, property valuations, and investment opportunities for the benefit of her valued clients.
Liz began her career with the predecessor firm of Grubb & Ellis in Salt Lake City, Utah in 1997. In 1999, she earned the Certified Commercial Investment Member designation (CCIM), awarded by the CCIM Institute. Currently, only 9,500 individuals of the approximately 150,000 commercial real estate practitioners nationwide hold this prestigious designation.
Most recently, Liz was Senior Director, Retail & Investments for Cushman & Wakefield | Commerce in Las Vegas. With nearly 16 years of commercial real estate experience, Liz has leased over 2 million square feet of commercial properties, and completed transactions valued in excess of $500 million.
- International Conference of Shopping Centers (ICSC) – Member
- Mensa International – Member
- Commercial Market Group (CMG) – Member
- Top Producer at Cushman & Wakefield - 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013
- CoStar Power Broker – 2010
EDUCATION AND DESIGNATIONS
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) - 1999
- State of Nevada – Salesperson License
- State of Utah – Sales Agent License
- Attended - University of California Santa Barbara & University of Utah