Justin Cazana is a Principal in the Avison Young Knoxville office, specializing in office and retail transactions with experience representing both landlords and tenants. His current portfolio encompasses more than 1.1 million square feet of commercial space.
A Knoxville native, Justin began his career with Commercial & Investment Properties handling the leasing and marketing of the companies’ buildings. This includes Knoxville landmarks such as Century Park at Pellissippi (an 80-acre office development), The Atrium, and Two Centre Square. As a founding principal of Cushman & Wakefield | Cornerstone’s Knoxville office in 2011, Justin worked with the firm’s other partners to develop the only full-service commercial real estate firm in the region. The company transitioned to Avison Young in 2015.
Justin has achieved both his CCIM and his SIOR designations and was selected as the Knoxville Business Journal / CCIM Broker of the Year in 2013.
Recent transaction highlights include:
- AAA Downtown Knoxville Headquarters sale (21,000sft)
- Standard Knitting Mill Sale (440,000sft) mixed-use redevelopment
- SSC/Compass Group lease (14,000sft) at The Atrium
- Insurance lease (18,000sft) at Regions on Bearden Hill.
- Brookvale I Office Building Sale (21,000sft)
- E | Spaces lease (14,000sft) at Western Plaza
- ABS National Auto Services Headquarters Expansion (27,000sft) at Corporate Square
- Great West Casualty Company Regional Headquarters lease (25,000sft) at Century Park
Licensed Real Estate Broker- Tennessee
Knoxville Business Journal / CCIM Broker of the Year (2013)
Education and Designations
Auburn University – ‘96
Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
CCIM President – Knoxville Chapter 2010 & 2014
2014 Leadership Knoxville
American Red Cross - East Tennessee Chapter – Board of Directors
Knoxville Area Chamber Partnership- Board of Directors
Knoxville Area Association of Realtors – Board of Directors/Commercial Chairman
Dogwood Arts Festival Board of Directors
2010 Knoxville’s “40 Under 40”
University of Tennessee Chancellor’s Associates
Rocky Hill Elementary School Foundation – President 2013