Guy is a Principal leading Strategic Business Advisory services at Avison Young.
He has approaching 30 years of experience providing strategic real estate advice, organisation design, procurement and estate transformation to major corporate and public sector organisations.
He has spent time seconded to work with HM Treasury and spent 20 years as a management consultant at PwC and EY.
- MPhil from the University of Cambridge
- MA from Cass Business School
- BA (Hons) from University College London
- Member of the RICS Public Sector Board
Key areas of expertise
- Cost Reduction
- Organisation Design
- Revenue Enhancement
- Business Case development and review
- Programme and project assurance