Bram Buckley CCIM
NV RE # S.0071332
Sales & Leasing
Since 2006, Mr. Bram Buckley has been involved in commercial real estate, specializing in office sales and leasing in Downtown Reno. Mr. Buckley provides landlord and tenant representation by assisting his clients to opportunities and deal structures which result in creative and cost savings business development. His focus on office sales and leasing has led him to represent most of the major institutional and many local entrepreneurial landlords as well as tenant representation for numerous significant insurance, IT, engineering, law firms, medical users and accounting companies in the area.
Bram also leads Avison Young’s consulting and project management services, including strategy, financial modeling, owner advocacy, tenant improvements, lease administration, and valuation, while integrating sustainability. He is responsible for client satisfaction, business development and collaborating with clients and colleagues to deliver best in class results; drawing on Avison Young’s team of commercial real estate professionals and external specialists.
Prior to launching his career in commercial real estate, Bram was a Community Property Manager for Truckee Meadows Properties.
- Member of office division
- Landlord representation
- Tenant representation
- Real Estate License and Property Manager Certificate-March 2006
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Chairman of Northern Nevada Community Resource Housing Board
- Immediate past chair Northern Nevada Red Cross
- City of Reno Business License taskforce chairperson
- UNR Small Business Development center board member
Bram is an avid outdoorsman who enjoys golf, hiking, rock climbing, and trail running.