Anna joined the Devencore team in 2019 as a Paralegal. Anna joined Avison Young in 2021 as Avison Young and Devencore united their Montreal operations.
Anna has experience in facilitating client and firm success across an array of sectors. Along with an extensive experience in various real estate property transactions, she supplies hands-on leadership, steering key projects and strengthening firm capabilities. More specifically, Anna helps in handling all aspects of real estate files from conducting due diligence searches, reviewing contracts, draft closing documentation from commencement through funding to attending to all closing and post-closing matters. She is a savvy improvement strategist, planning and implementing process improvements that save time and resources.
Credentials and professional affiliations
- Certificate of Law, Université de Montréal
- Paralegal Program (3-year program), O’Sullivan College of Montréal
Class President (2 years)
- French Course, International Labour Office, Geneva, Switzerland
- Intellectual Property, World Intellectual Property Organization
- Document Design & Computer Software, Concordia University
- Commissioner for Oaths
- Canadian Association of Paralegals